|Bekijk alles van het merk:
Inbakerdoek Pacco Picollo for babies from 4-7 kg - Free delivery
The inbakerdoek Picollo of Pacco made with velcro fastener 100% cotton. The arms can Ã © Ã © n Ã © partement capture by separate tabs, so you have two hands enough to dry-nurse your baby.
The first flap is about baby belly, then the arms are Ã © Ã © n Ã © partement down flap two and three. These arms cloth reaches to the hips. At what age is the Pacco Piccolo intended?
The inbakerdoek Pacco Piccolo is baby'ss to 6 months with an average build. Most baby'ss apply this measure until the age of about 5 months. Inbakerdoek Pacco benefits:
- available in different colors
- easy to do
- by (large) restlessness, difficulty falling asleep and naps
- Babies arms sit well with its contoured shoulder coupe.
- at the height of the legs is the Pacco just a sleeping bag with enough space for the legs.
- recommended by nurses and doctors, is also used in clinics and hospitals.
- also easy for nanny or nursery.
- the design of the Pacco is based on the traditional way of the swaddling
- incl. simple instructions
Would you go turn around baby and / or is older than 4-6 months? Then change the Pacco Plus outfitting inbakerdoek
. Pay attention! In some cases, it is not recommended to dry-nurse babies in. Read more about it here.
For more general information about swaddling and inbakerdoeken click here